Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Big Now!

Before I went to Florida, I told Morgan when I came home she could have a big girl bed. My original plan was to set up the twin bed that used to be in the spare room that became Shelby's. Instead I decided to start her out in a toddler bed. I headed out Sunday night to buy it and put it together so she could sleep in it that night. When I put her down in the bed she said, "This is just perfect". It was so cute. She stays in it all night and sleeps great. It's funny because although she has the ability to get out of her room, she stays in the bed and yells when she is ready to get up. Just like she always did in the crib. She's loving it but I'm sorry to say this is just another thing big sister is having a hard time dealing with! Morgan is telling everyone, "I have a big girl bed. I'm big!" I plan to paint it white when grandma can come for a visit.

No comments: