Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Music Concert

Last night was Shelby's school music concert for K-2nd grades. They had it at the Jr. High her school feeds in to. Can't imagine what it was like when they had it at Oakdale! We were smashed in that place nice and cozy! The principal welcomed everyone and said with the number of guests that turned out, next year they might have to move it to Redbird Arena. Someone in the crowd yelled, "How about right now"! Must say I had to agree. Redbird Arena is just across the street from the school. We could have easily relocated and then maybe I would have had a chance to see my kid while she sang! Wouldn't ya know she would be standing in the front row down on the floor. No chance we could see her without standing up. Glad I took her picture at home before we went because I couldn't get one of her there. Of course, whenever big sis gets her picture taken, the little one want hers done too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: