Saturday, June 25, 2011

Misc Summer Happenings

In my previous post of our trip to the north, I forgot to include our visit to the swimming pool. It seems like each time we are up there in the summer, they want to go swimming but we always run out of time. We got there, but it wasn't exactly the warmest evening so we only stayed about 1 hour. Shelby was in the big pool so my pictures of her are pretty blurry since I was taking them through the fence. Morgan had the entire little pool to herself.




For all who know Morgan, her baby doll goes with her just about everywhere. She forgot her bed (baby doll does have a pack-n-play) so Nonny fixed her up with the roasting pan. Just the right size!
Speaking of beds, I forgot to include this in Morgan's birthday party posting. She received this little dog that walks & barks. She made him a bed in her room out of this box. Blankets were borrowed from her baby beds.
And final news. Shelby had outgrown her bike so she got a new set of wheels. She wants to get a basket for it but we just haven't found the right one yet. She tested out several before my eye caught this one. I was surprised she liked it with all the pink but it does have a good balance with black. She is loving it!


No comments: