Friday, February 22, 2013

Planning Ahead....Way Ahead!

One night when Morgan was home with Nate, she asked him this:
Is it possible and OK to marry your neighbor?
Nate replied:
Sure, there is nothing wrong with that if it is the right person.
To this she replied very matter-of-factly:
Good cause I'm gonna marry Henry.

She has made it no secret of her plans to marry our next door neighbor boy Henry.  A few weeks ago in our Bible Study lesson, we were studying Abraham's son Isaac and the importance of him marrying a Christian woman.  A few days after class when we were working on the next week's lesson, I asked her if she remembered what was the most important thing about her future husband.  She responded, "That he is a Christian".  She continued with, "I hope Henry is one."

After my original post, I noticed this in the toy room.  It has been in there for awhile.  I had to add it.  She wrote this one day when she was playing school, doing her homework after school.
It says:  Dear Samantha & Elizabeth, You are the best students in the world!  I was so impressed with the tens and ones you did yesterday and you guys didn't know what I was talking about first time.  Sincerely, MRS. BRUCKER
Her teacher name was Mrs. Brucker instead of Miss Metzger.  If you are reading this and have no idea what that has to do with this post, Henry's last name is Brucker. 
Only time will tell.  Only time will tell.....

No comments: