Monday, March 11, 2013

Toothless Tilly

I'm loving the Wifi on the bus to Florida.  I already read the book I loaded on my Kindle.  I can work on deleting the 999 emails in my in box.  That number is not a joke.  We'd probably be there by now if we didn't spend at least 20 minutes sitting along the interstate pulled over by an obnoxious officer with a terrible southern accent asking about our fuel tags on the bus.  He battled it out with a call to the state of Illinois and we finally got on our way.  Anyhow,  I figured now would a good time to post a picture of my toothless Tilly.  Morgan pulled her second tooth in a week Sunday morning before church.  She was pretty excited until she tried to eat her cinnamon roll.  Then she said, "I miss my teeth."
After her first tooth last week, she decided the tooth fairy is your mom and dad and there is no Easter Bunny, Santa Clause or leprechauns either.  Nate's mom took them to the Junie B Jones production at the BCPA so they were not home when we left to meet the bus.  So I took her tooth and left a note that said, "Thanks for the tooth, Flossie" with a stack of 5 dimes on it.  Not sure what she thought of that when she got home.  Teeth or no teeth, still pretty cute don't ya think?

No comments: