Monday, August 19, 2013

Morgan's Trip to WI

Morgan spent 1 week at my parents' house in WI the first week of August.  Here are some photos to summarize her adventures.
roasting marshmallows to make a smore
 Uncle Luke was on vacation so he came to play for a few days.  I don't know how long it took them to set up all the pieces to the farm set.
 Luke bought her the tractor and elevator for her birthday
She missed Uncle Luke when he returned to Madison.
helping Nonny do some gardening
 doing a little baking and using her recipe out of her book I made her for her birthday
her first experience with mini-golf
as expected - she got only slightly frustrated
On this trip to Papa and Nonny's, she wanted to milk a cow.  So my dad arranged with a neighbor down the road for her to stop in and help.
getting some instruction from Andi
 on her own
 in true Morgan fashion, the cow kicked the dip bottle which she spilled all over herself when she fell off the bucket!
 milking with Donnie
Thanks Mark, Andi and Donnie for a fun lesson for my baby loving, farm loving mixed girl.  And thanks Papa, Nonny and Uncle Luke for playing and cooking with me.

No comments: