Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out of commission

A friend of mine emailed me and asked if I was going to post anything to this blog? My reply was I warned everyone in my first blog that there might not be very many postings. I have been spending most of my "free time" from the kids napping myself. I have not been feeling so good. This morning I went to the walk in Dr. for the second time in 3 weeks to be treated for poison ivy. I had gotten rid of most of the first breakout but woke up yesterday and could just feel it on the entire left side of my face. By the end of the night my eye was swelling shut. So today he gave me a steroid shot in the arm and another pack of pills for the next week. He also gave me an anitbiotic for a sinus infection. The space below my nose is chapped, cracked and bleeding from blowing it so much. The over the counter meds I was taking for that really wipped me out. So, I have been pretty lazy. The energy I have had I spent reading others' blogs instead of updating my own. So here you go Kimberly - not real exciting but at least an update to what I have been up to!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

Oh no! Well you're sick, so you have an excuse. Hope you feel better soon and have lots to post about. ;)

Ttime said...

Sorry you are sick. Sounds pretty miserable. Miss you!