Monday, June 30, 2008

Another fun moment with the kids, NOT!

I had the girls with me as usual and we were at the J. Jill store. Shelby had already completed an interview with a sales lady. Luckily she is a grandma and was not insulted when Shelby asked her if she had any grandchildren? The lady is obviously a "young grandma" because by looks she could have gone either way. As we are waiting in line Morgan starts calling the sales lady behind the counter, "stupid lady". Luckily we were back far enough and with her 2 year old pronunciations, I don't think anyone heard or understood her but I did! And then Shelby the one who doesn't miss anything asks a young sales lady with a big gap between her front teeth, "Did you loose a tooth?" Fortunately she was nice enough to laugh and I don't think she was offended. At birth, parents should be given a button that will open up a piece of the earth so it can swallow them at moments like these!

2 comments:

Ttime said...

Good stories. I don't always respond, but I check on these often. We are over due for a chat.

Speechy Sherry said...

I am reading this for the first time and thankful for your comments. Apparently we deleted the one you sent us and Bev forwarded to me another copy. Keep up the good work and print off a copy to put in a scrapbook for the girls to read later.
Speechy Sherry