Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Silly Sleeper

If you read my post about our Chicago trip you may recall my description of sleeping with Morgan. Every night before I go to bed, I check in on the girls. With Shelby I may find her still awake no matter the hour, or she is asleep with the light on. I have found her with markers in her hand or books open on her chest. But there is no doubt I will find her anywhere but in her bed. And then there is Morgan. I never know what I am going to find. Sometimes she is kneeling next to her little bed, bent at the waist and laying across the bed. A few times I have found her asleep on the floor. Below is a picture of how I found her last night. I thought it was too funny to pass up a photo. She never moved while the flash went off in her dark room or when I picked her up and put her back into bed! She laughed this morning when I showed her the picture. And speaking of Shelby. As I type this it is 11:10 pm. I know how I will find her when I head upstairs after posting this..... wide awake as she just made an appearance to have her finger nails clipped!

No comments: