Monday, July 29, 2013

Morgan's Preball Season

This summer Morgan played Preball Softball which is Coach Pitch.  Can't say she loved it, I'm not sure I'd even say she liked it.  Thankfully this summer has not been unbearably hot like last year, otherwise I think she would have complained more.  She practiced from 5-6 on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Games were played on Saturday mornings.  Score was not kept.  All players bat before taking their turn in the field.  Pretty sure the game moved way too slow for this one's liking.  She says she is taking next summer off but I am going to sign her up for the instructional level in the league Shelby plays in.  This is also coach pitch but I hope she can get a better feel for the sport to make a more accurate decision if she wants to continue to play it or not.  Here she is before her first game.
 the Royals
at least 3 girls were missing on this photo day
she is the cool one wearing the shades in the front row
I must say I agree with my girl and I am not sad to see this particular season come to an end.

No comments: