Wednesday, July 3, 2013

She Never Ceases to Amaze

I am not sure who started the mustache craze or when.  It caught Shelby's eye at her Valentine's Day class party when a classmate gave everyone a stick on stache.  Remember these?:
We were reminded about all the mustache business the other night when I had the girls out shopping at Justice and the store is full of the silly things.  Yesterday we ran a bunch of errands after my haircut and then I tried to catch a quick snooze before Morgan's softball practice.  Shelby was busy with paper, scissors and a black marker.  I woke to this scene:
What can you do but laugh, right?!?  When I got home from work today she had made another, even bigger one.  I told her the mustache was a little big.  She replied in a funny male voice something about going to see a barber for a trim.  She wore the mustache to Morgan's practice yesterday but I told her today she could not wear it to Walmart - although chances are you could find many more strange things there than a girl wearing a paper mustache.  Silly girl.

No comments: