Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Trip Back in Time

I've mentioned several times that I decided to use this Blog mainly as a means of recording the lives of Shelby & Morgan with a little sprinkling of Nate and myself mixed in. At this point, I don't see myself successfully completing scrapbooks for them. When I found out I can print a Blog into a book, I decided this was a more realistic goal. With that said, I am going to go back and try to catch up the blog starting with my pregnancy with Shelby. This is a heads up for those of you who read the Blog but do not receive updates in your email. I will try to back date the posts as accurately as possible. So these posts will not show up as the most current. You will have to go to the history and click on the month. My first historical post will be dated in 1996 and then will most likely jump to 2003. I hope you enjoy visiting this little bit of history as much as I think I will!

No comments: