Tuesday, September 20, 2011

An Update on the Little Momma

Morgan has been doing great at school. Once she got through the first few weeks, she hasn't had any problems. Her sadness of being away from me finally shifted to being away from her baby for so long. I told her I knew how she felt because my babies left me for a long time too. This morning before school she got out three outfits and laid one with each baby. She told me I needed to change them! I decided about 2:00 I better do it. She did ask me when she got home if I did it. :) I said yes and they were upstairs in her room. She brought them down and set them on the couch. I had to take some pictures but I did it with my phone so they are a little blurry.
all dressed up by the faithful babysitter
(me-pay is no good though)
momma reading to her babies
proud momma
she loves the little one
she goes with her any chance she can take her
She carried her 2 American Girls down first. Ruthie is the larger doll with the curly hair. She has a pair of glasses. The glasses can be difficult and Morgan got frustrated trying to put them on Ruthie while she was sitting up on the couch. I heard her say in a tone of disgust, "She's worser than me, moving all over the place"! I had to chuckle at that!

No comments: