Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh, Morgs!

I think when we had the flu bug, I lost a little bit of my creativity or desire to post on this ole' blog. There are several things floating around in my brain and I figure I better get them recorded before they are lost forever.

I get very suspicious of the girls when they lock themselves in the bathroom. Especially when they continuously come out and get stuff to take in there. And it's never a book to read while doing business if you know what I mean. One night Morgan was in there. She was definitely up to something and would not let me in to see. Finally, when it was time to get in the bathtub, she opened the door. She had her tiny baby doll, some tape, scissors, a black sharpie and some paper towels. She told me she was making a book out of paper towels. Other than a waste of paper towels, no big deal, right? Well, that is the story mom got. After I went upstairs, she told her dad the truth.
My girls call the male body part a "tail". They have boy cousins and have watched plenty of diapers being changed. Shelby decided it looked like a tail and labeled it that. To this point, I haven't felt the need to correct them. During our sick time on the couch, we watched A Baby Story & Make Room For Multiples. Morgan saw baby boys being born. It occurred to her that she doesn't have a boy baby doll. So she thought she'd make one. What she was really doing in the bathroom that night, was making a "tail" for her baby! Oh, Morgs!

No comments: