Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some Silly Shelby Sayings

Shelby often says things that as a parent you have to bite your cheek to keep from laughing. Funny, but you don't want her to know that! :) This blog post is a funny that we could openly laugh at.

One Saturday she joined us in playing store after Morgan got the cash register out. She started her shopping trip out with a question that was never asked when I played as a child. She came up to me (the clerk) and said, "Excuse me, I was checking your store's website for a book". No web browsing in my day.

As she was "checking out", I totaled up her purchases and asked for $9.50. She slapped down $2 (of her real money). I shrieked, "$2? I said $9.50"! Her funny reply was said so seriously, "I'm a little short of money these days".

No comments: