Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some Day, Daddy....

On Sunday after getting ready for church, Shelby asked Nate to help her attach a set of keys to a little coin purse. This is the conversation between the two of them:

Daddy: "Shelby, what do you need this for? We are going to church."

Shelby: "I'm just going to leave it in the car when I get there."

Daddy: "Well that doesn't make any sense."

Shelby: "Some day you will understand."

Daddy: "And when will that day be?"

Shelby: "When I'm 16."

16! Little does she know nothing will make sense for her dad when she is 16!

Speaking of girls and their dads. I found a note on my bedroom floor that Shelby wrote.
Might need to work on that NO! part! :)

*After I published this post, Nate mentioned Shelby wrote that note a long time ago. I said that I had just seen it. He thought her mis-spelled words made her look bad. So I just wanted to clarify, she did not just write the note!

No comments: