Monday, December 31, 2012

Wrapping Up 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!  I've been sitting on the couch since 5:30 or so updating this blog with all our Christmas celebrations.  We dropped Shelby off at a sleep over and the rest of us went to the video store.  Morgan picked out The Muppets and I picked out something for Nate and I.  It is currently 11:15.  The Muppets has been watched and an episode of FHV.  We ate vanilla ice cream with crushed candy canes.  Morgan is reading over my shoulder and not acting even slightly tired.  I am rushing to get this posted before my battery dies or we move into 2013.  Hard to believe another year has passed us by!  I don't know about the 6 year old but I am not going to make it much longer to watch the movie.  Lots to do in 2013 including back updates to this ole blog.  Happy New Year everyone.  Thanks for reading!

No comments: