Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Monkey Morgan

At the birthday party, Morgan read a bunch of monkey stuff she made up.  I got it on video but I think with a bunch of background noise and her laughing it will be easier for you to just read it.  Keep in mind my little monkey is the author of the following:

Monkeying Around
Monkey around, monkey around
All we want to do is monkey around, monkey around
We also want to go bananas, to go bananas
And that's what we will do forever!

Monkey Saying
I love being a monkey.  It is the best animal ever!  We eat bananas, we live in the jungle, we have lots of siblings.  I have seven.  Two sisters and four brothers.  I have one brother that I put real hair gel in his hair once.  My cousin Yoshi has 9 brothers and sisters all together....... (it goes on with their colors and names.  Basically she is talking about are her stuffed monkeys and Shelby's stuffed animals).


Monkey Pledge
I pledge allegiance to the monkeys of the Africa and to the banana which they eat.  One jungle over monkeys with liberty and bananas for all!  Yeah, Yeah, waohoy!

Monkey Jokes!!!
Q:  What is invisible and smells like bananas?
A:  A monkey fart!!  Ha! Ha!

Q:  What did the monkey say to the other monkey?
A:  Did you eat bananas?  Because you are going bananas!


No comments: