Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Our first trip to the Rader Farms pumpkin patch was a freezing cold one!  Shelby's Wednesday night group planned an outing there.  The original date it rained.  The make up date it said 42 degrees on my van when I pulled in the lot after school.  That does not count the 5-10 mph wind that was blowing through the countryside.  I could not feel my fingers and toes by the time I convinced Morgan to pick out our pumpkins and then wait inside for Shelby to finish up.  Morgan messed around while Shelby played with her friends.
Shelby with Kaitlan and Emily
 Morgan loved the school room
 face plant while crossing the spider web
getty-up horsey!
 trying to lasso the pony
 Shelby bouncing on the giant pillow
 Morgan bouncing
 Morgan rolling
 and rolling
 and rolling
 I think the girls had fun but I didn't warm up until I crawled into my heated water bed that night.

No comments: