Friday, November 14, 2008

Follow-up On Morgan's Fall

A week or so ago I took Morgan to see her pediatrician for a follow up from her fall down the stairs. He didn't seem too concerned that she had any injuries currently or that anything would be a problem in the future. He did say she probably had a minor concussion and those do not show up in CAT Scans. Speaking of which, my mom called me the other day and said the hospital had called and said Morgan's Scan was inconclusive because they didn't really get a good enough reading to find anything. Well, it is pretty difficult to get a 2 year old to lay still for such a test and that was with me and the nurse holding her down! And I agree, she doesn't have anything wrong with her back. Considering when you hold her she painlessly bends herself in half backwards or still hangs upside down like a monkey on the trampoline. The girl has amazing tolerance for pain!

No comments: