Sunday, November 23, 2008

More Funnies

I haven't posted anything for a while because I have been mentally exhausted and had no desire to take the energy to post. So I have been jotting things down on sticky notes for this post. This is another one of those posts of funny comments by my peanut gallery. I have decided to focus on this kind of "funny" stuff and not all the naughty stuff. A few of these comments would not make any sense without some kind of additional info so hang in there.

SHELBY -
- It's just so hard to be good
- My goal today will be to stay off the naughty chair
-I'll go to bed, but it will cost you

I ran into a store to pick up a new video camera I saw in a sale ad. I left the girls in the car. When I came back Shelby (who wants a camera so bad) is having a pretend phone conversation with Noah and I hear her say,
- I need a camera before my life comes to an end

Coming out of her school one day, the mom of her classmate Owen (whom Shelby adores) asked me where I got the sweater she was wearing. I told her Cute As A Button (the second hand clothes store for kids). She said that was her daughter's sweater. I told Shelby that sweater used to belong to Owen's older sister. So she says to Owen,
-Owen, you need to be my friend because I am wearing your sister's sweater

MORGAN-
-Hear that sound Mommy? My tooters. :)
-She holds her pony tail with her hand out in the wind like her hair is going to blow off her head

Shelby and Morgan were playing dress up and Shelby introduced them. She said I am a Princess and this is Little Red Riding Hood. Morgan walks up to me and sticks out her hand to shake and says,
-Nice to meet you

No comments: