Sunday, May 17, 2009

Little Mommy

I have been meaning to post something on here about Morgan and her baby dolls. She loves babies and usually spends most of her day playing with them. She has an American Girl Bitty Baby doll whose name changes daily. Most of the time she calls her Babydoll. If she does give her other names, it is never the same two days in a row. She also has Ruthie, an American Girl doll who she does call Ruthie. Another doll she received as a Christmas gift she named Cobbles. And recently she has rediscovered the little doll she received for her first birthday. Her name changes daily as well. It is fun to sit back and watch her care for the babies and lift them up on her shoulder to pat them on the back. She is very gentle with them like you would be with a real baby. But the funniest thing she does is rate everything by whether or not the baby will like it. If I pick out clothes for her that she doesn't like she says, "But my baby doesn't like this." If I pick out something she likes she says, "My baby is going to like this." If she has to go somewhere she doesn't want to go she says, "But my baby doesn't want to go". And I say, "Then she can stay home!" And so on......

No comments: