Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Photo Frustrations













The first year of Shelby's life I took her to Sears for her baby pictures. It really was not an enjoyable experience for me. The Portrait Innovations studio was new in town when Morgan was born & Shelby turned 2, so we started to go there. I really had not had any problems with them and was pleased with my service...... until last Saturday. It was the first time I seriously thought I really should look into hiring my friend Kimberly to take our pictures. I have thought about it off and on and just haven't pursued it, but after Saturday I really wished I had. That place was so busy you start to feel like you are wasting their time if you stop to unfold the dress hem or fix the hair or whatever. And then when you sit down to review your pictures & purchase, you hardly have time to think! Then I come out of there wondering if I even ordered enough pictures and as I found out I didn't get the right size! And all I can think about is I have to look at the pictures for a year! I did get some ok ones and some of the things I didn't like were my fault (like hair bows, etc.). Here a few of the not so bad ones. Enjoy. (Sorry for the sideways layout. I could not get them corrected).

1 comment:

kimberly said...

Give me a call. I'll give you a deal and your pictures will look way more natural. Just sayin'. Cute kids though are hard to take bad pictures of.