Thursday, August 27, 2009

Morgan Starts Gymnastics

Morgan started gymnastics on Tuesday. 1 year has made a big difference from the first time we tried putting her in a class, but I still have to remind myself that she's 3. Luckily for the teacher, at this point there are only 3 in her class. 1 who did gymnastics for the first time on Tuesday and struggled doing a forward roll down a slanted mat. 1 who is a whiner and complained when Queen Klutz Morgs sat on her hand when she was trying to sit on the line next to her. And Morgan, the girl with a zero attention span. She did pretty good with the stretching. And she did ok with all the things she was told to do. Only problem was she would do it once and say, "what should I do now"? I think the 2 other moms thought she had been doing gymnastics for a long time. She has been watching gymnastics for the last 2 years and pretty much will try anything Shelby does at home. And she is a fearless monkey. This isn't the best picture but I had to take it with my phone since I left the camera at home!

No comments: