Monday, October 19, 2009

Moments With Morgan

Although it is a lot of work and at times frustrating, I am enjoying my time as a stay-at-home mom. An 8 hour day at home goes by way faster than a day in the office ever did. Morgan and her sweet personality is a big reason I am enjoying myself. As I have mentioned before, she spends most of her playtime being a mom to her dolls. She still changes their names everyday or so and takes them "shopping" a lot. Here is a short conversation I had with her the other day and one of the reasons I often tell her she is funny. Morgan returns to me after she and her baby went shopping-
Morgan: "We saw the clock and came back".
Me: "What did the clock say"?
Morgan: "The clock doesn't talk".
Even though she was very serious when she said that I couldn't help but laugh.
And I appreciate her this past week for going with the flow and really taking care of herself as I have felt like poo and rarely have gotten off the couch.

No comments: