Saturday, June 19, 2010

Comment Corner

I usually post the silly thoughts and comments the girls say on facebook. After the one I posted this morning, one friend asked me if I was writing these things down? She said how much her grown children enjoy hearing these things today. I'm not very good about jotting such things on paper even though I own a book filled with blank pages called, "The Silly Things My Tot Says". Also, not all my blog readers are on facebook and the reality of it is, someday this blog may be the closest thing the girls have to scrapbooks! So, I am going to try to post some sillies as I hear them. Here is the latest.
This morning Morgan went up to her room to get her baby Natalie. When she brought her down to the living room she headed to the stroller that had the infant seat in it. After she put her in there she says, "I need to put her in here because it is better for my body". I added to my facebook comment that this girl will someday either have no kids or a billion!
Yesterday, one of Nate's coaches stopped by here to pick up a radar gun. When he rang the doorbell Morgan thought Coach Knox was daddy. Then she realized it wasn't and yelled, "It's Knox"! We chatted with Knox (that is what the girls call him) at the door for a bit. When he left and I shut the door Shelby says, "He's so adorable".
Unfortunately I can not convey the tone of voice, the facial expressions or the hand motions (Morgan especially does this) that goes along with these comments. I am thankful that I am able to be present day after day to see the silly side of my girls.

No comments: