Monday, June 7, 2010

A Little Comparison

Around the time of the girls' birthdays, I like to dig out some old pictures of myself at the same age (specifically Morgan). Morgan seems to look a lot more like me than Shelby does as she resembles more of her dad. Although, it is interesting that many who see the two girls together think they look quite a bit alike. I finally found the software to hook up the scanner we have had for about 5 years so I could scan the ancient pics of me on my 4th birthday. I selected the picture of my pancake breakfast to go with the girls and their pancake pictures. I added the one of me on my new trike because the expression on my face is one that I often see on Morgan's. I don't have any pictures of Nate when he was six so I can't post a true comparison for Shelby.
Coming soon will be a posting from the big birthday party over Memorial Day weekend. I have been working on editing all the pictures we had from all the fun. Also, I finally have an appointment setup for getting their annual pictures taken on Friday. That basement project and the birthday party sucked out all my time, energy and money so we are a little behind with new pics. I will post those when I can.

No comments: