Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Morgan's Preschool Christmas Program

Morgan's Preschool Christmas program was yesterday. As expected with this age, interesting and entertaining. I second guessed myself putting just a headband in her hair. That was confirmed as soon as I saw her walk in. She looked like she'd been through a wind storm! On top of just not looking well (tired from our long weekend & her asthma has her coughing again), the hair just added to a not so good look. Oh well.
In my original post I forgot to include the pictures we took at home before the program. She looks a little better in these so I thought I better add them.
Here they are greeting their guests
Saying her line "D is for Donkey"

Here are a couple of short videos. I need to get a bigger camera card as it doesn't take long for videos to eat up the available space. There is enough here to make you smile anyway. Enjoy!

After the program we enjoyed cookies and punch. Then off we went for the start of Christmas break. So long 2010. MERRY CHRISTMAS from Sharing Tree Preschool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I usually don't make comments about little people being boyfriend/girlfriend, but Isaiah and Morgan would make quite the pair ; )