Monday, December 27, 2010

Shelby's Christmas Party

I returned to Shelby's classroom to assist in her Christmas Party. I took Morgan with me this time and I think Shelby was only slightly annoyed when we walked in. I think I got a look from her that said, "Why is SHE here?"
It got a little rowdy during the game which was a Snowball Fight made with paper snowballs. I kept thinking, "I hope this is the loudest it ever gets in this room"!
Here she is in battle

Next she went to the craft station. They made cute little snowman ornaments.
She is getting help from her friend Evan's mom

Final stop for her group was the snack table. This is where I assisted. They had pretzels, goldfish & Christmas Tree cakes. A juice box to wash it all down.
A quick and simple party but I think they all enjoyed it. I survived another classroom adventure!

No comments: