Friday, February 25, 2011

Wrong. Probably Illegal. But A Good Idea if You Ask Me!

You've probably have heard people (especially single guys) say, "Chicks dig kids" or "Kids are chick magnets". I told Nate the other night I had an idea of a way to make a little money. I could loan Morgan out to his ball players that were looking to find a girlfriend. On Monday I had the girls with me at the mall. Morgan decided to take a pink stuffed kitty with a pink ribbon wrapped around its neck for a leash and drag it through the mall like she was walking it. I heard more, "Oooh, look at that!" or, "She has her kitten, that's soooo cute!"
On Thursday we were at Sam's Club. This time she had to take her baby doll, in an infant carrier, with a blanket draped over the top like "real moms" do. Again, I heard more oooh's and ahhhs than the 4th of July! So many questions and all chatty Cathy can do is turn away shyly and smile.
I don't have any pictures of this, but what might scare the boys away but make the ladies laugh is the day she sat around "feeding her baby with her breast". At least that is the way I heard her describe to Shelby what she was doing. She's been hanging around too many real mommas and babies!

Here's the little momma camped out on a blanket watching TV with her baby and cell phone. She just finished texting someone and is putting the phone down.
What a corker!

No comments: