Friday, May 27, 2011

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day I found myself as I usually do, mothering my 2 girls, went to church & as I type this a few weeks later, I don't even remember what we did for lunch that day. Maybe Taco Bell Drive Thru. I don't know. Nate's game on Saturday was at home so we did go out to eat at Olive Garden after the game. They were out of town on Sunday so it was the 3 of us girlies. Nothing too exciting, but that's ok. As long as I don't have to cook a meal, that is satisfactory. An afternoon nap makes it all good too, and I probably had one of those. I wanted to record the homemade gifts the girls made for me either at school or at church. At their ages, it is this type of thing that makes Mother's Day fun.
I assume Shelby made this in library at school
Shelby's card she made in Sunday School
front of card
inside of card
back of card
What I loved about this card is the "you prepare good meals for me" line. This from my picky pants eater!
1 of Morgan's school creations
"If I had million dollars I would buy my mom a necklace."
the answers Morgan gave to questions about me at preschool
In case you can't read it this is what it said: My mommy's name is Sarah. She is 37 years old. She's really pretty with blackish/brownish hair and brown eyes. I think she is kinda short. She works on the computer and takes off wallpaper. My mommy really likes to eat pizza. Dancing with the Stars is her favorite thing to watch on TV. My mommy likes to hug me and take me to Target. My favorite thing about my mommy is that she is nice. I love my mommy because she cuddles with me!

No comments: