Sunday, May 29, 2011

Taking the Animals to the Zoo

I volunteered to assist with Shelby's field trip to the local zoo & park. It wasn't too painful and I successfully brought out the same 4 girls I took in! The field trip was for the 4 1st grade classes at her school. There were probably 4 or 5 other schools there too! That's a lot of kids considering it is not a very big zoo. And I believe every one obeyed and stayed out of the water at the sprinkler park that sits right next to the other playground equipment. Which is impressive if you ask me with some of the crazies that go to her school.
Here are a few pics of my group of 4.
Sanna, Shelby, Alyssa & Kylee
when Shelby saw this picture she laughed and said,
"I stuck my booty out!"
taking a picture with the tiger
it is probably the most exciting animal at our zoo
drama pose
All the kids got to ride on 2 school buses from their school to the zoo. It was the first time riding a bus for most of them so they were pretty excited. The weather was beautiful and overall we had a great field trip!

No comments: