Tuesday, October 23, 2012

1st Grade Topic Writing

Morgan brought home a packet of writing today.  She told me the teacher will give them a topic and then they write about it and draw a picture.  It is too cute not to share.  I took a picture of each page.  Sorry for the shadows.  The words are hard to read because they are written in pencil.  I will translate.
Over the weekend I play out side. and rided my sgoder
Over the weekend I play outside and ride my scooter
 This weekend I will play out side with my sister and my dad and my havf bruthers
This weekend I will play outside with my sister and my dad and my half brothers (neighbor boys)
 My best friend is henry
 When I first wake up eat braekfet and get draest.
When I first wake up eat breakfast and get dressed.
 In kindergarten I loved to hug my teacher
 Over the weekend I went to a chrch picknick and play outside with my mom my dad and my stter. why because I go to chrch.
Over the weekend I went to a church picnic and play outside with my mom, my dad and my sister.
Why? Because I go to church.
 For dinner I ate cikkn tookos and pepers.  they were ornge.
For dinner I ate chicken tacos and peppers.  They were orange.
 I painted a picture of me and the skki is Blue.  I like my smile I have prrte hari.
I painted a picture of me and the ski is blue.  I like my smile.  I have pretty hair.
(Not sure why she didn't draw a picture for this one)
I like when the weather is snowey because I can thro snow bolls!
I like when the weather is snowy because I can throw snowballs!

No comments: