Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Introducing Miss Metzger - the teacher

Every day when she gets home, Morgan plays school while doing her homework.  She is to do her word sort for spelling and read at least 15 minutes.  She sets up her class in the toy room and her baby dolls are the students.  One of these days I need to get out a tape recorder to capture her words.  She is hilarious!  This afternoon I was upstairs with Shelby while she was doing her homework.  I could hear something downstairs and I asked Shelby if Morgan had the TV on?  She said no and that is was Bookflix on the computer.  She had opened a book for her "class" to listen to.  (Bookflix is something they do in the library at school).  Shelby went on to tell me that the "students" were wearing the doll baking hat and a visor.  Shelby asked her why they were wearing the hats and Morgan said, "those are their thinking caps".  Shelby and I had a good chuckle over that.  When I came downstairs I was able to take a few pictures without her knowing.
ready to learn in their desks (doll highchairs)
 Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy.  My camera was not cooperating and I wanted to get these without her noticing.

No comments: