Sunday, October 12, 2008

Timeout!

Friday after Shelby had been home from school for a bit, she says, "I'm mad at Ms. Judy". I said why? She said, "She put me in timeout". I calmly said, why? She said, "I hit Joel on the back". I said (still calmly), why? She said, "He was making fun of my play dough shapes so I hit him on the back". If you are wondering how I could remain calm with her admission of being put in her first timeout at school I will tell you, NOT SURPRISED! I knew it was just a matter of time. I'm sure it wasn't her first and unfortunately probably won't be her last. I don't think I have to worry about her being the quiet student that gets passed by by everyone else. I just hope I don't have to worry about her being the bully. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She won't be the bully, and you won't have to worry about her being bullied. In the end, she will be like me. Nobody will mess with her. And to make things even better nobody will mess with her friends because they know they will have to deal with her if they do!