Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Moments with Morgan

Let's just say Morgan is something. Her daddy even thinks she is funnier than Shelby. If I can ever get a picture of it, she has the perfect imitation of the "crabby Shelby". She did it earlier tonight and it was right on! Which leads me to my first Morgan story.

On Easter Sunday, we are standing in a hallway outside of Shelby's Sunday School room. A couple passes us and the lady stops. It is Mr. and Mrs. Spaulding. They are grandparent age. Mrs. S sees Morgan in the nursery on Wednesday nights and Mr. S teaches in Shelby's Sunday KUC class. Mrs. S stopped to talk to Morgan. She asked her what her sister's name is. Morgan says Shelby. Mrs. S answered several of Morgan's questions like, "Why do you have 2 necklaces on"? Finally, Mrs. S tells Morgan to have a nice Easter and she says, "I will but my sister Shelby is kind of crabby"!

I was doing some picking up around the house and decided to throw Shelby's butterfly wings away. She has worn them out. Morgan also has a pair but hers look like brand new since she doesn't wear them like her sister. I told Shelby I was going to toss them since they were in really bad shape. She was pretty upset with that idea so I told her to put a new pair on her birthday list. She was OK with that idea. Morgan on the other hand, while laying on the floor, stomps her feet and says, "That's not fair. I want a new pair for my birthday". All this while trying to be fake mad and not smile. Another opportunity to make fun of her older sister and imitate one of her reactions.

1 comment:

Ttime said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. You are doing a great job of documenting what is going on in your life and well as with the girls. For not seeing them anymore often that i do, i feel like i really know them and there personality thanks to your blog.