Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Morgan's Third Birthday!







Hard to believe Morgan turned three today. It is ridiculous how fast time flies! She has been kind of moody here lately which concerns me. As a 2 year old she had such a pleasant overall personality. What I have seen the last 2 weeks makes me wonder what we are in for during the year of 3's with her. I don't expect her to be perfect but when you are not used to the attitude with her it kind of takes you down an unfamiliar road. Now attitude has always been familiar with Shelby as she is either on a major high or major low. And let me tell you today she was way low all day! I don't know how many people realize my due date with Morgan was May 6th. For some reason she decided to make her grand entrance into this world 2 weeks early. And that decision is really causing some problems for her big sis! May 4th seems a lifetime away for the poor girl who got absolutely nothing special today. :( I am pooped trying to make a fun day for Morgan and dealing with the left out sad sister! Here are some pictures from today. I will have a combined party with a real cake sometime in May. More photos to come after that.

2 comments:

jill said...

I clicked on the pictures of Morgan to enlarge for Trey. He looked at the one with the birthday cake, and said, "Mommy, is that a big, big, big, giant donut?" Funny stuff.

Sarah said...

That's funny. I can just see his eyes light up. I am picturing him sitting at the table eyeing everyone's food & stealing it from slow eaters!