Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas at the Dells

This year since it was our turn to celebrate Christmas early, my family decided to try something new. We met at Wisconsin Dells and stayed at the Kalahari indoor water park with a condo for all 15 of us. My younger brother Luke came but did not spend the night because he had to work. The girls loved the water park and did not want to leave. It was fun. Although, as I remembered my visits to the Dells in the summertime when I was in high school, I decided we needed to go back to the outdoor parks some time. That is true water park fun! My camera was not cooperating so most of what I have is video. There are several, but they are pretty short so take a look. You can hear the squeals of delight from the girls as they are coming down the slides - long before you ever see them!




Morgan had so much fun going down this little red slide. She tried it on her butt forward, on her belly feet first, backward on her back..... over and over having a blast!






Shelby had fun floating in the wild waves from the wave pool. They pushed her right along!




After a few hours of fun at the water park on Saturday, we all took a break and headed to the condo so we could spend some time with Uncle Luke and open gifts before he had to head home for work. Shelby and Morgan did a lot more joyful screaming as only girls can do. They even had my 2 year old nephew doing it as he opened his gifts. That was hilarious! Here are a few photos at the gift opening. For whatever reason my camera was taking a lot of dark or fuzzy pics so I don't have too many good ones.










That was a long post and thanks for hanging in there. But when there is lots of fun there is lots to post!

No comments: