Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Having A Baby!

If anything, the title of this blog post has you on the edge of your seat! Keep reading. :) A week or so ago I was sitting at the computer. Morgan came up to me and said, "I am having a baby today and you are going to have to be the doctor". OK then. Not exactly what I thought I'd be doing that day but whatever. I continued to finish what I was doing at the computer and a few minutes later she comes back and says, "I need to have my baby NOW"! So off to the hospital we went (the toy room) and she made herself comfortable on the bed (baby changing table) and I got out the doctor kit.













I thought that maybe she had a baby doll sitting out that was going to be the baby I delivered. I didn't see one so I asked where the baby was? She says, "In my tummy. I have Jesus in there". Well, more than one miracle going on in this birth for sure! I did my duty as doctor and soon little momma had her baby. I convinced her little teddy made the perfect baby. Doesn't she look proud? Just an example of why I tell her a lot that she is funny!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious!! Where did she get this?