Thursday, July 8, 2010

#6 & #4 Birthday Party Fun!

We finally had the girls' birthday party on Memorial Day weekend. May was a busy month for everyone and since the girls are still young enough to enjoy a party even if it is a month past their birthday, it worked out. Shelby had a Fancy Nancy party theme and I talked Morgan into Strawberry Shortcake. She wanted a Hello Kitty cake. That would have been perfectly fine if that wasn't her party theme last year! Silly girl. Even after this party was over she told me next year she wants Hello Kitty! It has taken me a long time to get to this post because I had a ton of pictures to sort through. My sister recently bought a new camera and we also spent some time at the sprinkler park. So I had a lot of pics of the kids all having a blast. So stick with me, this post has a lot of pictures. I think if you click on it you can enlarge the collages. I did a collage for each kid at the water park. All of them except Caleb took a spin in this wild spinning orange dish. So each of them have a collage of pictures of them spinning and a collage of them playing in the water. I realized I didn't have very many pictures of Morgan playing in the water. She must have spent more time in the play park instead. She also has to wear ear plugs to keep water out of her ears and at that time I was putting them in wrong and they probably kept falling out. For my blog readers who do not know our extended family, I am including last names so you will know the kids from my family and the ones from Nate's.
Shelby opening her gifts

Morgan opening gifts

I think Morgan's favorite gift may have been
Gummy Bears from Nonny Moe!
Shelby at the Sprinkler Park
Shelby spinning
Morgan at the Spinkler Park

Morgan spinning
Noah Mosley
Noah spinning
Caleb Mosley
(He is my brother Jamie's payback. As you
can see he has a sweet smile, but beware)!
Drew Metzger
Drew spinning
Reese Metzger
(same age as Shelby)
Reese spinning
Trey Metzger
(Morgan's age)
Trey spinning
I had a lot of fun looking at all these pictures. While cropping them I could really see some of the facial expressions as they ran through that cold water. I think both of the girls had a lot of fun. They love getting together with their cousins and there is always a meltdown session when everyone leaves. We just don't see each other enough!

No comments: