Friday, July 30, 2010

T-ball for Shelby

Tonight wrapped up summer T-ball for Shelby. She was on the green team and they practiced on Tuesdays and Thursdays and had games on Fridays. They always played against the blue team who practiced on Mondays and Wednesdays. It was all very entertaining. She was disappointed to miss the awards night when she was sick on our anniversary. On Tuesday, it was Tballers vs Parents. Nate participated while I took the pictures. My pics aren't the best. I have a new camera and I probably should have changed the mode to sports and with the sun and trying to zoom in, they turned out a little blurry.


Shelby 1st At Bat vs Parents
Running to 2nd Base
At 3rd standing next to daddyDaddy's first At Bat
(Shelby is in front of boy in green ready to field the ball)

Check out the pink bat!
I think these girls are rubbing off on him!Daddy sneaks into 2nd BaseTonight's Final Game
She had 2 good hits with one making it to the
outfield grass!Ready in the field
Approximately at short stop positionTaking a water break
She always has good running formFinal handshake with the Blue Team
Shelby is 2nd in line Green Team
(several teammates are missing)

Being Goofy
With Buds Cam & Carson
(2 CUBS Fans but they are still young)
Coach Michelle
(her favorite)
I did find her a pink St. Louis Cardinals hat in the mall at the hat store. It came complete with scratch & sniff candy on the front! She didn't need the hat tonight though. Cloudy and cool at game time!
(As we were getting ready to go tonight, I asked Morgan if she was going to play WeeBall next summer. She said, "No, I don't know how to play WeeBall"! I told her that is why they have it, to teach her! We shall see.

No comments: