Friday, October 22, 2010

I Mean, Seriously!?!

OK, it's Friday. No school. Parent/Teacher Conferences. Done with Shelby's conference. I'm at the computer checking email and the girls are supposed to be picking up the toy room so the neighbor boys can safely play later during their parents' conference. The key word to that last sentence is SUPPOSED. Shelby is moving slow because she put a movie in, and as well I'm guessing because we are going to get her a flu shot when they are done. Morgan is busy doing her latest injury to herself. And this one out of all will be placed in the "stupid" category where injuries are concerned. The ding a ling cut her tongue a little bit with a silly pair of kid scissors. I mean seriously? How many times must 1 mother say, "Scissors are for paper"!!! Dah! So she can't work with her tongue hanging out and a wet washcloth stuck to the end to collect the blood. The scissors are in the trash and I give up!

No comments: