Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No Thank You, Santa!

Morgan brought this home from school today.  I said, "Oh, NO!"  Shelby shrieked and ran around yelling, "Get me out of here"!

 here are a few other wishes she asked Santa for
She has a high chair, a kids computer as well as my old laptop, too many baby dolls to count, and an Ipod (she said she wanted a different kind).  It's funny she colored it pink and the shape as the Ipod shuffle since that is what she already has.  I love the Thank you part.  I hope she isn't disappointed.  She did get a baby doll from Papa & Nonny last week so she can't complain.  Kids and their imaginations have to be one of the best parts of watching them grow up.  And Christmas offers a perfect platform for that to play out.  Merry Christmas from our family of FOUR!

No comments: