Friday, December 16, 2011

She Just Keeps Growing & Growing & Growing

I have images of the energizer bunny going through my mind.  He keeps going and going and going..... In Morgan's case it is GROWING.  She is on a fast pace to catching up with her big sis.  No longer am I moving Shelby's clothes to the basement for 2 years waiting for Morgan.  They are leaving Shelby's closet and going straight to Morgan's.  A few weeks ago it was shirts.  Last night I had Morgan try on a pair of jeans size 5.  They still fit around the waist but I thought they looked a little short.  I went to the basement to dig out the size 6 jeans.  I removed these pants from Shelby's dresser this summer.  For length Shelby moved up to 6x/7's.   The size 6 are a little long on Morgan but I prefer long over too short.  And thank God for whoever invented the adjustable waist bands!    Now I am trying to picture them sharing clothes and shoes and imagining how that will go.  Not so sure the big sister is going to like that!

No comments: