Sunday, February 19, 2012

Clearing up Confusion

I wanted to clear up any confusion that is floating around out there.  I AM NOT PREGNANT!  You may be a reader of this blog and have no idea what I am talking about.  I started my blog in 2008.  I want to go back and record each pregnancy, the births and the major events of the girls' first years.  So if you check the blog by logging onto www.rlifeisbaseball.blogspot.com you need to check the archives for these posts.  You will find the archives on the right side of the blog page.  I have started with my pregnancy with Shelby so look in 2003.  Her birth will be in 2004.  Morgan's pregnancy was in 2005 and birth in 2006.  A select few readers receive the blog posts directly in their email so they don't see a back post date.  It appears as current information.  So, if they do not read closely, let's just say they can be misinformed!

No comments: