Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Drive Basketball Game

On Sunday we went to the Central IL Drive basketball game at the Coliseum.  This is their first season.  Nate's chiropractor gave us his tickets and they were some kind of tickets!  Our seats where in chairs right on the basketball court just to the side of 1 of the baskets!  The only negative was a small scoreboard right behind our heads so when the horn went off we got a blast in the ear.  Other plus, free nachos, popcorn, chili, hot dogs & soda pop.  The Drive is doing pretty good and they scored over 100 points that game.  AJ Guyton is their coach.  Even I knew he played in the Big Ten at Indiana so that was pretty cool.  The girls had fun and were excited to get to hold the ball during timeouts.  I didn't take my camera so I have a few pictures on my phone.

 this is how close we were to the Drive bench
And it wouldn't be a basketball game without cheerleaders.  And of course, they got the girls' attention.  While we were watching the Super Bowl they disappeared upstairs.  This is what they were up to.
I have a little video of them in action.  Some things to take note of:
- Morgan is wearing my boots
- Morgan is wearing my earrings
-The Pom Poms are socks
-The Pledge of Allegiance is their version of the National Anthem
-If you look real close at the beginning, you can see the paint updates to the kitchen.
-Enjoy

No comments: