Tuesday, April 3, 2012

All I Want For Easter is My Two....

FRONT TEETH!
Once again Shelby surprised me by losing a tooth she had never mentioned was loose.  However, this time I had to give her a little scolding.  I had put a bottle of pop next to the sink that needed to be dumped.  I left it there because I had tightened it so tight, I could not get it open again.  I went upstairs to give Morgan a bath and next thing I know Shelby is standing behind me with a kleenex stuck in her mouth.  She said I could thank my bottle of pop.  As you can probably guess, when she couldn't get it open to sneak a drink, she tried to use her teeth.  She did say it was a little wiggly.  I told her if she continues doing that when her new teeth come in, she'll end up like her dad.  Cause they don't keep growing back!  

No comments: