Friday, May 4, 2012

Shelby is 8!

It is hard to believe that Shelby is 8!  I decided to remember her arrival to this world in a back post as I update the blog from her beginning.  

I left Bible Study a few minutes early to stop and get donuts for the birthday breakfast tradition.  She was up, dressed and ready when I got home.  Being a school day she wanted to get those gifts opened before heading out for the day.  Here are some pictures from her day.
getting her 1st call of the day - Papa Moe








books from the Black Lagoon
(not sure what is going on with this picture)
reading Morgan's card


Walkie Talkies
at Christmas she got a spy kit w/pretend ones & was disappointed
she also uses a real one on Monday nights to talk to the security guards at
Bible Study while I am picking up
I'd say she liked them!



if you haven't figured it out yet, her birthday theme this year was Angry Birds
I used the Red Bird for her invitation & cake and later found out the yellow bird
is her favorite.  Feeling generous on her big day, she gave Morgan the red bird when
she was sad that she didn't have one!


her flowers & balloon from Papa & Nonny Moe were delivered soon after she got home from school
The school was having their annual Fun Fair fundraiser on her big day so I let her decide if she wanted to go to that or pick a movie.  She chose the movie.  She picked a good one.
Overall, I think she had a fun day.  Hard to believe another year has gone by.  Happy number 8 Shelby Girl!  Let's make it a great year! :)

No comments: