Tuesday, August 21, 2012

WI Trip - Church Picnic

My parents go to this little church in the country down the road from the country church I grew up in.  The Sunday we were in town was their annual picnic.  They planned to have the service outside "casual style".  But like every other outdoor event this summer, 1 of the 3 times it rained, was that morning.  So church was inside but it cleared off by the time we were ready to eat.  It was fun to sit and relax and watch the girls make new friends.
No friends - but perfectly content with that
1 friend
2 friends
3 friends
More! and someone to push them! :)
I just missed getting a great picture with these two chatting on the swings
Morgan put her hand up to move her hair just as the other girl got up
I'm guessing they were discussing what they were going to do next....
steal the pastor's apples!
another apple thief!
she was so cute I think she could have gotten away with anything!
the fun shifted to a pinata
Morgan
Shelby
stand back with this blind monkey using a baseball bat!
 one of the other little people told Shelby her bandanna matched her shirt
the fashionista replied with, "I know"
shaving cream wiffle ball
Morgan took her Papa out there to play it, until she saw what they were doing
Good times considering I am related to 1/2 of the people that attend this church.  Just like a little family reunion.

No comments: