Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve



Since we would be in Wisconsin on Christmas day, the girls opened their presents on Christmas Eve morning. Shelby prepared the way for Santa by opening the fireplace doors and leaving a note and snack for him on the little table in front of the doors. I found this when I came down from putting Morgan to bed. I was impressed by her note to Santa. I knew she could write the letters in her name so I thought maybe daddy helped her with the others. He said no, she did it all herself. I was impressed because we don't do a lot of "teaching" around here outside of reading and coloring. Me as teacher and her as student just does not work! So I am sure pre-school has helped as well as a few other tools she has. I'll keep this short so I can play Hungry Hippos with Morgs before we go pick Shelby up from school.

No comments: